Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Just for the hell of it..

I put up the dialogue script of the film I'm making with Brammer.

Brammer: Good news, friends, the Messiah has come! His love will save all of you
if you declare Jesus Christ your personal savior!
Character1: I'm sorry, no thank you, not interested!
Brammer: Fear not the love of Jesus! Said Thomas Watson: "Christ is the most
cheap physician, he takes no fee. He desires us to bring nothing to him but
broken hearts; and when he has cured us he desires us to bestow nothing on him
but our love."
Character2: Everything you're saying is contradicting yourself, first you say--
Brammer: No longer shall the fires of hell consume you, friend, cast Satan out
of your heart and look upon the sacrifice that the LORD Jesus Christ made for
you! Look at the--
Character1: That's enough, leave me alone...
Brammer: (angrier) The words of Jesus are resolute, they are in the pages of the
Bible, listen to them now, I warn you
Character2: I'll listen to what I please, thank you!
Brammer: Then let the fires of hell consume you, sinner! Look upon the love that
the LORD Jesus Christ has given me. Jesus loves me! Don't ever say that Jesus
doesn't loves me! Jesus loves me!

2 Comments:

Blogger P. Arty said...

Is this a Saved! remake?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

Is that the whole thing?

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home